Behold, yours truly circa 199...uh 2 maybe.
The first question which pops into your mind may be "why is this young girl shoving her crotch in my face?", or perhaps you're wondering how you, too, can get all those fashionable necklaces.
If I remember correctly I had put on all of Innocent M's necklaces I could find, and one I apparently deemed a headband, as well as her leg warmers, hat, bracelet, and yes- that is her trophy as well. I do not, however, know what the F this pose is about. I think the photo may have been snapped mid-kick.
Innocent M would like to note that she thinks my hair is crimped in this photo- and there is also a Caboodle in the background. I would like to note how big my tits look for being so young. Oh- and how hideous my shorts are.
4 comments:
I am so glad that I was able to find a fine example of our childhood. We really needed more hobbies....
Needed more bobbies back then, or now? LOL...
Ooh, that should have said "hobbies". At least it wasn't "boobies".
Maybe both....
Post a Comment