Friday, April 10, 2009

This weekend Innocent M and I are getting together for some man-less fun (read: shopping) and shameful concert-going. Last time I went to a concert with IM it was full of good beer and lots of screaming women (...insert beer and screaming women joke here...). I have a feeling that this concert will be better, especially since I'm looking forward to Brittany talking about rocking out with our cocks out like she did while in Canada.
I used to dislike Brittany, then when she started to sing about dirty things and act crazy all of a sudden she became more appealing. She can't sing worth a shit, but you can't deny that she's entertaining.

I've been trying to figure out what to wear on Saturday, and since I'm pretty sure the group of girls I'm going with is (way) more conservative than I am, I have decided to shelve the idea of putting together and outfit like one of Britney's:

Seriously, the sparkle tights and booty panties do it for me. But who would I get to push me around like that?

2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

Regardless of what you do, we won't believe any of it happened unless there are pictures to prove it.

Anonymous said...

"So a screaming woman goes into a bar and demands a beer. The bartender asks..." -That's all I got.

You should prolly Jam out with your Clam out instead. But whatever; who am I to judge?...

PS: Jay is *so* right!!!