If there is some kind of local class or Focus Group that works on practicing and promoting tolerance and patience in the work place, I should really get my skinny ass over there.
Things that are irritating me today:
1) If you’re in an administrative position of some sort, you should know how to spell “Administrator”. Call me picky. What’s more, is that being an administrator you should also know about those fancy little tools which you have at your fingertips to make it at least *appear* that you know how to spell something like “Administrator”. It’s called spell check. You don’t even have to activate it: You type; it puts lines under the shit that doesn’t make sense. Easy, right? I will go even be as bold as to say you should especially use this handy little tool (as in: pay attention to either the red or green lines that automatically appear when you type) while creating your email signature. You know, that thing that you have appear with all your professional information at the end when you send out any email? Yeah, that thing. You. Look. Ignorant.
2) Pubic hair. Not any and all pubic hair, per se. Just the pubic hair that ends up in the white toilet seat that’s in your one unisex office bathroom. That one lone curly (blech) hair that hangs out staring at you when you walk in. I don’t necessarily have a suggestion on how to not leave a trial of pubes behind everywhere you go. All I can say is that it makes me want to puke every time I see it. (Oh, and clippers are your friend.)
3) Run-on sentences. Please don’t send me an email that is one giant run-on sentence. I can’t take you seriously, and the only amusing thing that comes out of it is me picturing you saying it to me as it comes across in your writing- which is damn funny. I wish everyone would speak like they wrote. Oh, wait…
On a lighter note, I don’t care for Hallmark holidays, however I must say that I feel spoiled and am loving the Buster Posey Giants jersey, cute little black dress, and dozen red roses from New Dude. Every bitch loves to feel special.
No comments:
Post a Comment