...To not blog.
I have been busy. Super busy with the Dickens Fair, where we all dress up and talk funny while drinking lots of champers. Oh, and we're quite Christmas-y too.
The best thing about last weekend (that is blog-admissible) was our gift to Boob- which is obviously his nick-name and it should be obvious why.
(Duh, the man loves boobs.)
Since his birthday falls during Dickens and we are in a wonderful show together, every year for the last 4 we have done something for him. The first year it was a 45 (?) boob salute while singing Happy Birthday. Another year it was a boob crown and boob sugar cookies (both made my yours truly), we've given him a huge bottle of his favorite gin, because we all happen to be fans of his Boob-tini's, and all the ladies have tried to strip him bare. This year I felt we had to up the anti. I got one of our lovely cast members to take pictures of every body's breasts. Just the breasts. I was going to compile them all into a lovely little photo album, when another cast member suggested I take the plunge into the modern era: Do a digital frame.
Hello- brilliant!
So we did. And he got it, and it's on shuffle. He confessed on Sunday that he cannot match all the boobs to all the cast members, which I think is hilarious since he thought he stared at them enough. Obviously he's going to have to work on his memory skills. Oh- and all the men are in there also, which I thought would be a nice touch.
OK- that is all. Oh, and Merry X-mas and stuff.
2 comments:
"his memory skills"
Did you mean mammary skills?
LOL- if you only knew him, he'll even give you an in-air example of the best way to...well. Yeah. =)
Post a Comment