Friday, December 19, 2008

Stop What You're Doing!

While out shopping last night we stopped to eat. While waiting for our food I ordered a martini. What is the big deal, you may ask?

I didn't get carded.
JesusFuckingChrist I didn't get carded.

I know I don't look my age (I still don't right?!!?!). But I guess I should accept that when I'm closer 30 it is possible that I could look over 21. But Holy Shit.

I think I need to bring out the boob shirts.

2 comments:

Chris Wilson said...

The waiter was obviously doing some drinking of his own.

Boob shirts that say, "My boobs are over 21" are a good idea.

Giddy. said...

I tend to get a little freaked out when I don't get carded too...

But, then I think back to when I was 19 or 20 and didn't get carded, and how thankful I was those times.

I still get carded quite often, and appreciate it every time. And, just to bring a little funny to the whole thing: I snicker every time CSB gets carded (which is rare, but funny when it does happen).

Bwahahaha!