
Considering that at one point it only had three leaves, I think it's doing well.
The lemon tree would be planted by now, but there's been a bit of a debate with The Hubby on where to plant it.
Last night I made shrimp scampi- the real way, not just with the marinade they give you at the seafood counter. I think it turned out well- except that since I mistakenly used table salt instead of kosher or sea salt, it was a little sodium rich. Next time not only am I using the correct salt, but I'm still cutting the amount back, as well as reduce the amount of lemon too. I guess I can't have two amazing dishes in a row. 
Now that I look at it too- the picture doesn't make it look too appetizing. It sure did make all the beer I drank last night hit me hard though.
Tomorrow is Booty's 28Th birthday. What are we doing? Well, we're doing what we always default to having grown up in Sonoma County: Wine Tasting. Turns out it's Winter Wineland this weekend, which can be seen as both a good and bad thing.
1 comment:
Is that the hydrangea on the plate next to the shrimp?
Post a Comment