Thursday, January 22, 2009

WTF?

Why is blogger trying to force me to create a damn goggle account? If I have to create another account for another site I'm going to punch something.

Seriously. I don't need another email account. F-off Blogger.

Woo- I feel better. Is it Saturday yet?

5 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

Google will own it all before too long, so you might as well give in now, before your only choice for a screen name is "BooBooKittyFuck5674."

Jesslyn said...

Well, it's a good thing that's already my burlesque stage name then, huh?

Winter said...

Wow. Just wow.

Giddy. said...

I dunno about the whole blogger/google thing... but, have I mentioned lately that I love you?

Holy crap I wish we lived closer so we could actually hang out sometimes. I totally miss you.

My birthday is coming up... wanna go wine tasting?

Jesslyn said...

Giddy, I hate that we live in opposite ends of BFE...We need to work you into #26 somehow.

And hell yes we can go wine tasting for your birthday. Can CSB be our chauffer?