OMG how the hell could I forget about Schnitzel-Giggle Friday night?! The yearly girls-only theme party where the only guys in the building are slaves to the partying women. What a blast. There was Hoegaarden on tap and schnapps jello shots. Oh- and lots of schnitzel. By now they've learned that if you're going to have that much free booze it's smart to offer free food too. And what's better than a plethora of sausage? Nothing, and yeah, the ladies loved it. The Schnitzel Board got some awesome comments on it by the end of the night. We thought this picture would be funny, but really it was starting to smell awful. Not a good sign when you're schnitzel smells bad:
Fuck. Yes.

Fuck. Yes.
I should mention that we had no idea what we were going to wear until 11PM thew night before. Thank goodness we're some crafty bitches. That St.Pauli bitch ain't got nothin' on me. (How about that for some wonderful grammar?)
Speaking of slave boys (because aren't we always?). The few men that are allowed in are supposed to be at all the women's beckon call. Because I'm that creative, we'll call these three slaves Chocolate Love, White Thunder, and Big Daddy. See the awesomeness that is the slave boys:

Doing what they're told. Isn't GiggleFest great? There were no complaints about the actual schnitzel either:



I will say that the night was a success. Who wouldn't while surrounded by all that schnitzel?
1 comment:
Well now... I missed out on all of that nonsense because of food poisoning. I'm semi-glad I did, as I think I would have been sick from all those sausages anyhow, geeez. :P glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment