Me Fixing Eyebrows with Fingers...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Why hello Monday...

It's almost 7PM, and I am still at work. Yay overtime I guess.

I have a lot to blog about, but no real time. So, yet to come will be too much vino, a fabulous wedding, and my high hopes for this weekend.

It's the biggest party of the year, yo...=)
Posted by Jesslyn at 6:42 PM
Labels: Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Little Ol' Me

My photo
Jesslyn
California, United States
Ninja in training. I have a weakness for home made ice cream and really good vino.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (47)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Umm..
      • Yum Me...
      • Let's Sing s Song of Way Back Wednesday...
      • Updated Pics
      • Stolen, because it fits...
      • It's all about the Schnitzel, baby.
      • You Dirty, Dirty Girl.
      • Off With Your Knickers!!
      • Friday Findings
      • Let's just first start off by saying that I don't ...
      • Why hello Monday...
      • Way Back...
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
Powered By Blogger

Where I roll, yo.

  • Ruffles & Ridges
  • It's Not Me, It's You
  • 15 Minute Lunch
  • Flaming Scroll of Doom
  • Okay Seriously
  • A Little Birdie Told Me
  • Tales from Labor & Delivery
  • Snake Surly
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.